This fresh salad is perfect for the Vegans as it brings cereals and vegetables. Others can serve it with pork chop marinated with mustard.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 8
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 13g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 1/2 salted diced raw cucumber
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 bunch of coriander
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 3 spoons of olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 1 pinch of ground cumin
- Cook the bulgur as indicated on the package and drain.
- Put the coriander, garlic and red onion in a food processor or chop them very thin.
- Mix the vegetables with the bulgur.
- Prepare a dressing with the olive oil, the lemon juice and the spices (salt, pepper and cumin).
- Add the dressing to the salad and stir to combine.
- It is better to set aside for 5 minutes before serving so that the flavors have time to mix together.
Nutryoo Blog http://blog.nutryoo.com/