This recipe associates a kind of meatballs with summer vegetables. It is often served in the south of France in small portions as appetizers.
Mediterranean stuffed vegetables
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 163
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 18g
Saturated Fat 7g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 8g
Total Carbohydrates 6g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 green zucchini
- 1 red pepper
- 200g of ground beef
- 200 g of ground pork
- 1 egg
- 1 bunch of fresh parsley finely chopped
- 2 gloves of garlic, minced
- olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180C fan/gas 6.
- Cut the zucchini in 4 (cut in half then lengthwise ) and put the pieces in boiling water for 5 min. Drain and remove the central part (the part that include the seeds).
- Cut the red pepper in 4 (lengthwise) and the tomatoes in half, and remove the seeds.
- Mix the pork, the beef, the parsley, the garlic and the egg together. Add 3 pinches of salt, and combine to get the stuffing.
- Spread some olive oil in a baking pan and add all the vegetables.
- Separate the stuffing in 12 and make some balls that you'll put in the cut vegetables.
- Put the pan in the oven and bake for 20 min.
- Serve warm with rice.
Nutryoo Blog https://blog.nutryoo.com/