Usually pesto is made wit Basil.This recipe uses fresh baby spinach that you can find easily in most shops.
You can do a fresh home made pesto in less than 10 minutes.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 184
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 21g
Saturated Fat 3g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 12g
Total Carbohydrates 14g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 cup of baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup of pine nuts
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of yoghourt greek style (without sugar)
- 1/4 cup of finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic glove
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and mix to get a creamy sauce.
- Boil water and cook fresh pastas, ravioli or gnocchi. Drain the pasta after 1-2 minutes or until cooked "al dente" and put them back in the saucepan. Add the sauce to the saucepan and combine with the pastas.
- Serve with fresh parmesan cheese.
Nutryoo Blog https://blog.nutryoo.com/