In numerous countries, Garlic has always been used as a medicine. It has various benefits on our health.
- It is very good for the blood circulation helping to combat:
- bad cholesterol
- high blood pressure (hypertension)
- varicose veins
- cardiac fatigue
- It helps the digestion and more particularly:
- avoid intestinal gas
- remove the toxicity due to food poisoning
- eliminate intestinal worms
- It is also good for the prevention of cancer of the digestive tract according to latest researches.
It can be consumed raw is salads or cooked in salsas for exemples. It is widely used in mediterranean and asiatic diets which are well known to be healthy diets.