Do you know that Japanese use to drink between 2 to 3 cups of Matcha tea a day? And they also use Matcha in recipes like cakes.
Actually, the 3 main reasons why Matcha is so popular in Japan are:
- it is very easy to prepare. Matcha is a fine ground powder obtained from green tea leaves. You don’t have to let it infuse. Just put a 1/2 tea spoon of Matcha powder in a cup and add hot water. That’s it!
- it is a good alternative to coffee
- it is one of the most powerful super food, as it is very concentrated, and has many health benefits:
- it helps to lower the bad cholesterol
- it helps to prevent from cancer
- it is a good antioxidant
- it detoxifies
- it boosts the mental capacities (due to caffeine)
It is particularly recommended for women as it is a good source of vitamins A & C, and of Iron. It also contains essential amino acids.
Tips: drink a cup of Matcha tea every morning just before and during your menstruations, this will help to prevent from periods pain.